Monday, June 14, 2010

The New Internship

I just started my summer internship a few days ago and the first photos are starting to hit the web. My internship with with NOW Newspapers or Community Newspapers Inc. This internship in unpaid with 20 hours a week of work. Its great even though its unpaid. I get to go cover real assignments its great fun!

The first photo gallery just hit the web today. You should check it out http://www.greendalenow.com/multimedia/photos/96299479.html?index=1
I will keep you all informed

I get to do some fun assignments, not saying graduation is the best, but there will be some good ones. Like photographing some Brewers players the other day. Thats not up yet. I will keep you all in the loop. As the great Joe McNally always says more tk...

No comments:

Post a Comment